ON-DEMAND Videos Wine Analysis
1st LECO European Wine Workshop
Watch the various presentation of experts on GC-TOF-MS / GC×GC-TOF-MS for wine analyses and learn how GC-MS can enhance your daily analysis. After a small introduction to our LECO Separation Science portfolio, six specific talks from volatile characterization to aroma analysis of wine will be presented.
PROGRAMME (Talks & Presentations)
- Introduction to LECO Separation Science portfolio | by LECO
- Wine volatile characterization by SBSE-TD-GC-ToF-MS | by Damien Steyer, TWISTAROMA
- Analysis of volatile compounds in wine with a LECO Pegasus BT TOFMS | Julio Lluch, LECO Instrumentos S.L.
- Exploring and unraveling the complex toasted oak wood (Q. sp.) volatilome using GC×GC-TOFMS technique | by Marie Courregelongue, UMR OENOLOGIE, ISVV, Université de Bordeaux INRAE
- The aroma map as a component of the Decision Support System for the winery | by Emanuelle Boselli, Free University of Bozen Bolzano
- GC×GC-TOFMS may be used used to extract multi attributes in a single analysis: from potential toxic compounds to ageing markers | by Silvia Rocha, Universidade de Aveiro
- A comprehensive picture of the volatile component of wine: some applications | by Silvia Carlin, F.E.M. Edmund Mach Foundation of San Michele all'Adige