LECO as a main supplier of elemental analysis delivers perfect solutions for a modern agronomy/soil laboratory. High speed, reliability, unmatched throughput and high precise macro analysis for your lab, perfect for inhomogeneous and difficult samples. Elevate your results and save your time.
Specific Advantages Including
- Moisture Determination – Loss on drying automated up to 16 samples simultaneously
- CNS determination in soil and environmental samples
- Detection of Pesticides – Even in the most difficult matrices
- Protein Determination after Dumas – Replacement of Kjeldahl; Results in ≈ 3 minutes fully matrix independent
- TOC after EM 17505 or EN 15936 – Temperature dependent differentiation or acid treatment method for TOC/TIC or TOC400 ROC and TIC 900
Instrument Portfolio for Agronomy Analysis
Your Solution For Cost Effective Agronomy Analysis
Check out our broad product portfolio for Moisture/Ash determination as well as pesticide analysis. Benefit from the advantages of our state-of-the-art solutions for your agronomy analysis.
White Paper | Protein Analysis - Dumas Vs. Kjeldahl
Have you ever wondered about this old discussion about „Dumas and Kjedahl“ and which one fits better to your needs in the field of protein analysis?
Read our lates white paper related to protein analysis by comparing the methods "Dumas vs. Kjeldahl". Get a concise overview about the theories of operation, and learn how the benefits of a LECO Dumas determinator can impact your workflow.
Let LECO help you find the right instruments for your needs.
If you want to learn more about our products and solutions for agronomy and soil analysis, book a free ticket to our Virtual Trade Show, or schedule an online demo for a deeper insight in our instruments.